Sunday, January 9, 2011

Examination of SLCC Papers

Joey Briggs. Joey wrote about evolutionism vs. creationism in the classroom. I mainly agreed with the ideas in his essay, but I thought the writing style could be improved a little more. I think it would be interesting if new evidence came up that proved evolutionism correct and creationism impossible. I feel like that would mess with a lot of people in the world.

Nick. Nick wrote about a legendary great ape called sasquatch, or Bigfoot across the world. I now believe that a sasquatch is scientifically plausible, and I look foward to joining the National Sasquatch Sighting Association. I think it would be interesting if a whole society of Bigfoots were discovered somewhere remote in the world.

Casey. Casey wrote about violence in video games. I think it would be interesting if people found a way to reverse the negative effects of video games and then figured out a way to program people through playing them. Gaming is an incredibly important aspect of my daily life and it would be awful not to be able to play Halo anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment